close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

A Shoot Scheduled for SE PA 6/9/07...ctx

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Glockers Club' started by LastDefender, May 3, 2007.

1. Jamie Young

Jamie Young

Nov 24, 2005
    Pennsylvania
    A Free Glock Care and Maintenence Course???

Count me in!!!:thumbsup:

2. Jamie Young

Jamie Young

Nov 24, 2005
    Pennsylvania
    If you are going to take the FREE Glock Care and Maintenence Course or the 1st Lesson of the new NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home class please PM/EMail or post if you are definitely coming.

I'm running around on about 12 boards trying to count heads for this, I would appreciate it if people would post over at http://www.therallypoint.org/forum/i...p?topic=1323.0 So I can add your name to the list and not miss you. If you are defanitely coming and don't see your name listed, let me know ASAP. I'm getting a very high response from people and I want to make sure we don't over book the classes, if we have to, I'll try and get Jason to hold another Glock class later in the day.

3. tat2guy

tat2guy NRA Life Member Silver Member

Wish I could go, sounds fun. I passed the info along to a few shooter friends.