A post from Eric re: GNG & LE oriented topics...

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by RussP, Feb 6, 2013.

1. RussP

For those who do not venture into GNG, CLI, and PI...
    That being said, I'd like to remind everyone of Eric's existing policy on posts here in CT...
    Thanks...

:cool:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Thanks, Russ. I saw that post earlier, and wondered how that would affect the current rules of this place. And I'm not going to lie, my first thought was "oh ****, here it comes!".

3. RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP Inactive/Banned

Aye Aye Captain.
    [​IMG]

4. RussP

Remember, this little icon [​IMG] is your friend.

This little icon, [​IMG], that's the infraction icon. That will be used should this...
    not be honored.

Every GT member, regardless of occupation, posting in Cop Talk needs to be 200% clear on that.

#4 RussP, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  5. The way I read it if people want to ask why we do something they can post here.

If they want to ***** about why we do something PI or CL is the place to do it.

And if they are posting improperly notify the mods.

Let me know if I am wrong.

6. RussP

You are correct.

7. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk Isaiah 53:4-9

I just now got the memo.

8. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk Isaiah 53:4-9

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKDnviT0FIQ&feature=fvwp&NR=1"]That's a paddlin' - YouTube[/ame]

:supergrin:

I needed some humor.

9. There needs to be more 'that's a paddlin' for the hit and run usual suspects.

#9 blueiron, Feb 6, 2013
  10. That's about how I'm reading it as well.:cool:

11. DaBigBR

DaBigBR No Infidels!

Paddlin' the school canoe? Oh, you better believe that's a paddlin'.

Needed that.

#11 DaBigBR, Feb 6, 2013
  12. While I understand why, in some way I am disappointed (not that anyone cares, or should.) My best guess is that any of several things will be much more moderated here which while maintaining a certain decorum will almost certainly reduce the entertainment value. And I think sometimes it is a good reminder that they are out there.

13. RussP

The producer and head writer, and the directors of that entertaining show, have found that some patrons are just not willing to follow the head writers interactive script. They tend to ad lib inappropriately, even offensively, and often take the theme of the various acts of the show way off course.

Disappointing as it will be that patrons will no longer have the convenience of the show in their personal GT neighborhood, and as disappointing as it might be that some previous patrons will not travel to the original playhouse, CT, the show's producer feels it best to bring it back home.

There is still the less, a very little less, scripted show in the CL neighborhood that will become more popular as time goes on.

So, yes, the available entertainment has been dialed back.

:popcorn:

14. RussP

Might I please remind all that there will be those who will test Eric's resolve.

Ignore their presence, please.

Thank you...

Stay safe...

#14 RussP, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  15. RyanNREMTP

Can I go around and test people to make sure they obey?

16. RussP

Sure, go ahead, but first, is there anyone you'd like to say goodbye to here in CT?

17. RyanNREMTP

Let me prepare a list. :rofl:

18. :rofl::rofl:

19. This one will be hard to swallow for some of the police complainers. They will want to come here to complain. But as you have astutely pointed out, there is a method in place for dealing with that.
    A paddlin'.

P.S. Thanks Russ, Eric, and any other mods/staff for your oversight, and keeping this place in line! :cool:

#19 scottydl, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  20. :rofl: I literally laughed out loud reading that; thanks, Russ!