close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

A new G26 owner from Philippines

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by coolrushangel, Jun 2, 2013.

1. coolrushangel

coolrushangel

Jun 2, 2013
    Hi glocktalk bros ad sis. Iam a new owner of G26 gen4 from Philippines. This is a great forum as i have back read some interesting threads and gain lots of information on guns safety, operation and handing. Keep it up and more power to Glock talk.

2. coolrushangel

coolrushangel

Jun 2, 2013
    Thank you all for your warm welcome.

Carrying CCW are allowed here in the Philippines as long long as you have permit to carry outside residence (PTCOR). Others only use guns for firing range and dont carry them regularly, they just need permit to transport (PTT) from their residence to govt accredited firing range.

@Mochahooligan, most of the Glocks are available here, US and Austria made.

3. coolrushangel

coolrushangel

Jun 2, 2013
  4. I was curious how much $$ they run there.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

5. The market price is about $1000.00. Though you could get it for less if you know where or who to buy from.

6. abreyes_g19c

abreyes_g19c 'OP'

Jul 26, 2014
    I'm new member here at the Glock Talk Forum. Me and my Glock 19 & 23 says Hellow to everyone from Philippines.

7. That's too cool! I didn't know CC was allowed in the Philippines. Our son's GF is from the Philippines. They live in Japan. Welcome both of you.