close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

A little Italian-made love........

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Airborne Infantryman, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Airborne Infantryman

Airborne Infantryman 'Murica!

Nov 20, 2009
    VA
    I finally got my package from Freedom Fighter Tactical today. I ordered their 922(r) compliant trigger package, which includes the NP3 coated trigger, sear, and disconnector. I also ordered their 922(r) compliant follower. I now have 4 parts that are American-made, so I'm able to attach my collapsible stock and Benelli +2 magazine extension. I didn't go with a full-length tube because I plan on SBS'ing this little baby later this year, and don't wanna screw around with taking a heat gun to my $1700 shotgun. :faint:

Here's one crappy pic for now with everything installed; will try to get better ones of her all dirty after tomorrows range outing, as long as weather holds up.

[​IMG]

I will say this- the trigger, sear and disconnector are so easy to install, its nuts. The trigger pull is now lighter, and the NP3 coated parts rock! You do need snap-ring pliers for the install though. Glad I picked some up earlier this week, as I knew the mag extension would require them for installation.