A little help? Trying to find ideal IWB holster for CW9

Discussion in 'Kahr Club' started by Durden, May 10, 2012.

1. Another Remora fan here. PJ holsters iwb is my other edc rig. Very thin kydex with a lifetime warranty too.
    Both are in the $30-$35 price range which is a killer deal considering the great warranties.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Crossbreed minituck horsehide. Wearing it right now and can hardly notice it is there . Absolutely has my vote

3. bklynpete

bklynpete Viet Nam Vet

I use a Tommy Theiss holster for my CM9. I used to use the M-Tac, but the Theiss holster is less expensive and works just as well. I tend to like the hybrid leather w/kydex bodies. The leather backing conforms to your body and spreads the weight better. I always wear a t-shirt, so I can't answer how it feels against the skin. The kydex body is thinner then leather, and for the most part, doesn't need to be broken in. I have carried a 1911, XD45C, G36, PPS and also a G27 now using this type of holster and it's very comfortable.

Good luck.

4. I am with Havasu I say go with "Remora" you won't be sorry. You can carry it anywhere you with no clips or anything else to fumble with. The "Remora" stays put!

5. There are a lot of good holsters out there. Been said but- a holster, like your nose, nobody should pick it but you. It is too bad that so few are available for hands on testing. I'm waiting for an OWB comp- tac right now. I did the research ( like you) and am almost certain that it will work for my application. Then there are the folks we all know with the drawer full of holsters...

6. hotpig

hotpig IAFF Local 4766
    CLM

7. FIST Tuckable with a J hook. I don't believe they sell 'em in stores. Pretty sure you have to order.