close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

A couple of VA questions

Discussion in 'Glockers of the Old Dominion' started by BB62, Apr 11, 2007.

1. BB62

BB62

Nov 16, 2003
    Ohio
    1 - Does VCDL have any sort of a discussion forum, for instance like Ohioans for Concealed Carry?

2 - What ever happened to VCDL efforts in Manassas? I got the "Alert" but the impression I got was that things weren't over.

Thanks!

BB62

2. 1. Not that I know of.

2. A bunch of folks showed up at the town council meeting, kind of wowed them, They were supposed to have another session with town council on the 9th, but I didn't see any alert for members to show up for that meeting.

3. longwatch2k1

longwatch2k1

Dec 15, 2005
    NOVA
    1. There are 3 main forums salted with VCDL members. This one, the AR15.com Virginias forum, and Opencarry.org.

2. We will be going back to the Manassas City Council on the 23rd of April.

4. PVanCleave

PVanCleave

Jun 11, 2005
    Midlothian, VA
    Longwatch is correct on the date. The Manassas Chief of Police is trying to sweep the whole thing under the rug and we aren't going to let him do that without a fight. We need a good turnout again.

5. pjva04

pjva04 Snub Lover

Is there going to be a meeting for dinner at a local restaurant afterwards?:winkie:

6. PVanCleave

PVanCleave

Jun 11, 2005
    Midlothian, VA
    That is a standard VCDL modus operandi :thumbsup: