close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

A couple of classes in the Raleigh/Durham/Hillsboro area!

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by zoyter2, Mar 24, 2008.

1. zoyter2

zoyter2 Yeah, so what?

Jun 25, 2002
    Anniston, Alabama
  2. davem

davem NRA Member

Jun 29, 2000
    North Carolina
    Where exactly will the class be held? I didn't see that listed, I'm in Raleigh and have a strong interest!

Thanks-

3. zoyter2

zoyter2 Yeah, so what?

Jun 25, 2002
    Anniston, Alabama
    Dave, the company has a lease on some land about 30 minutes from Hillsboro in Caswell county. We have had a couple of competitions and a couple of precision rifle classes there, and will have the Pistol and Mil-dot classes on Saturday. Several people have asked about a Carbine class on Sunday.

These classes are considered an entry level class, and the atmosphere is enjoyable. Come one out! I will post a link to some maps if you are interested, and everyone usually meets at the Microtel hotel the morning of the class.

4. J.Boyette

J.Boyette

Feb 22, 2006
    NC
    davem,

hi, I am one of the instructors that will be doing the Mil-dot class and some of the Carbine class.

The range is on a hunting estate that we have a lease on. we have right now a solid 500yd rifle range and 75yd Pistol range to do all types of safe training and matches.

Soon we will remove some trees and go to a 800yd rifle range.

If you have any questions please send me or my partner zoyter2 an e-mail or PM. My e-mail is john.boyette@marksmanshiptraining.com

John