close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

A Censored Race War: Thomas Sowell

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, May 16, 2012.

1. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    Last edited: May 16, 2012

2. concretefuzzynuts

concretefuzzynuts Brew Crew

Dec 27, 2011
    PNW
  3. maxsnafu

maxsnafu

Dec 29, 2006
    It's pretty revealing how the police will almost never say that Black on White violence was racially motivated. I wonder how long it will be before Whites as a group realize that the police are taking sides against them.

4. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

5. Gundude

Gundude

Mar 7, 2003
    There also weren't nearly as many avenues of mass communication then, so that it may have been censored even more than it is today, and we wouldn't know it. Maybe it's the censorship, and not the shortage of race hustlers, which kept a lid on such pathology in the 50's.

Not saying that's the case, but by ignoring that possibility, the article is seriously flawed.

6. wprebeck

wprebeck Got quacks?

Oct 20, 2002
    Mm..looks like heaven
    Just can't pass up a chance, can you?

7. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    The average civil servant is not immune to the PC speech codes of the establishment elites. People tend not to fall on their swords like they do in the movies. It is up to the voters to overturn the establishment.

_

8. maxsnafu

maxsnafu

Dec 29, 2006
    That isn't going to happen. For a representative democracy to function properly you must have an informed, involved electorate. Ours is neither.

I do hope that if there's a break down of civil society people remember which side the police chose--the marauders.

9. Mister_Beefy

Mister_Beefy Legal & Proper

Apr 19, 2011

this. remember folks, everything the police do wrong is the fault of their politician overlords.

10. maxsnafu

maxsnafu

Dec 29, 2006
    The "I was only following orders" defense didn't fly at Nuremberg. Why is it valid now?

11. maxsnafu

maxsnafu

Dec 29, 2006
  12. maxsnafu

maxsnafu

Dec 29, 2006
    Here's a quotation that perfectly describes the police mindset: “It will never be known what acts of cowardice have been committed for fear of not looking sufficiently progressive.”

13. RustyShackelford

RustyShackelford > OD Glock 32

Nov 12, 2008
    Because there's so few blacks in prison, and they're full of white folk, right?

14. maxsnafu

maxsnafu

Dec 29, 2006
    You're talking about a different issue, but you knew that.

15. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    Some blacks do get charged with hate crimes. I've also seen prosecutors refuse to charge them. What's a cop to do? I do think that black flash mob attacks have been minimized by the police executives, city officials, and the media in major urban areas.

I use to listen to a libertarian talk show host who advised not throwing one's self in front of the establishment juggernaut. I don't see the non-PC public forcing the Feds to back off of civil rights violation witch hunts of police officers (Zimmerman is about to get one too). Do you?

Let's Take taxes for instance. Why do you pay them to support the welfare state? Aren't you a coward?

The point is that the Conservatives and libertarians need to use the political process to smash the progressive establishment.

_

16. maxsnafu

maxsnafu

Dec 29, 2006
    If voting changed anything it would be illegal.