Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

9mm Berry's 124gr round nose and Bullseye load data

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by Jromulo, May 26, 2010.

1. Jromulo

Mar 2, 2010
    Southern CA
    Hey guys,

I have some 9mm Berry's 124gr round nose bullets that I will be loading soon with Bullseye powder. I will be shooting the reloads through my Glock 19. Can you guys give me some load data that has worked well for you with the above ingredients in terms of how many grains and OAL.

Thanks in advance.

2. XDRoX

Jan 24, 2009
    San Diego
    Just last week I tested out some BE loads in 9mm. I also was using 124gr plated bullets and a G19, so you're in luck. Off the recommendation of someone on this forum, I forget who, I used 4.2gr.

They shot great. Very low recoil and very accurate. BE is dirty and the cases came out scorched, but it shot very nicely. I just loaded up some more the other night I liked it so much.

I loaded to an OAL of 1.142" because that's what my dies are set to. I load all my 9mm to that OAL.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited: May 26, 2010

3. FLSlim

Apr 12, 2010
    FL W Coast
    I've loaded very similar to XDRoX with success in a CW9 and G23 w/conversion barrel. My OAL was quite a bit shorter though, 1.115 in.
  4. sig2009

May 3, 2005
    I use 4.3gn bullseye with 124gn.