Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

9mm AR pistol

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by JTLIII, Jan 30, 2010.

Mar 13, 2007
    I'm curious about 9mm ar pistols.

anyone know of the best place to get a kit?

thinking 7.5 " barrel for a future SBR

I've seen some kits from like RRA for $1100 but thats a bit much for me, any kits out there closer to 500 or 600?
  2. KalashniKEV

Sep 24, 2003
    Not sure what you mean by kit, but I went ADCO for my upper: Uppers&subcategory=9mm Uppers

And VM-Hytech for my block:

~$500 Complete RRA upper
    $165 Mag Block
    $8 Uzi Mag

It's interesting to see that they raised the price on the block, I think I paid $125 from Brownell's. I see the button is now more recessed as opposed to the old style w/ raised texture. On the plus side though, you no longer have to practically remanufacture them to use 32s. Internet wisdom at the time was to give "a few passes w/ the file" to the back of the block... which I did cautiously and conservatively. It took some serious dremel work before I could get one to go in at all, then I kept it tight for a few trips and went back and opened it up some more to get drop free.

The finish is also a lot better looking... the old anodizing just didn't look right on a gun. I resprayed mine w/ an adhesion promoter and Rustoleum textured since I took this pic and it looks 1000000% better.

Mar 13, 2007
    Hm, seems they are out of stock of the one I want.