close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

9mm ammo

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by rmeron, Aug 26, 2010.

1. I just got some Winchester PDX 124gr HP +P bonded ammo for my 26,what is your opinions on this ammo,also my shop can get the Win 127gr+P+ HP ammo for me,any thoughts on this ammo?

2. glock331

glock331

Jan 16, 2008
    DFW
    I would get some winchester 9mm 127 +P+...Good Stuff!!!

3. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    The PDX line has had a string of clogged hollow point tests posted around lately. A little concerning. My main beef is just the cost of the stuff. I'll stick with Gold Dots.

4. That Winny 127 +P+ seems alright too. (I love the GD's.)

5. After watching the video I took the Winchester out of my 26 and put the Remington 124 Golden Sabre's back in.I'm seriously afraid of over penetration.
    So far that's the only SD ammo I have.Does anyone have any suggestions?

6. H&K 4 LIFE

H&K 4 LIFE Leonum A Ignis

Jan 27, 2009
    CT
    I had these in my G17 until I saw tnoutdoors9 test. Then I switched back to good old boring Gold Dots. The PDX-1 seems to perform well in .40, but in 9mm and .45 aren't so great.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
  7. hotpig

hotpig IAFF Local 4766 CLM

Ranger 147gr ammo has been real popular for the G26 the last ten years. I mostly carry Ranger bonded ie PDX1 these days.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2010