9mm Ammo - Availability & Price Report

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by OldSchool64, Feb 26, 2013.

1. OldSchool64

Platinum Member

If you know where 9mm ammunition is currently available, and at what price, please let the rest of us know.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    PSA: Ammo Availability The 10 Ring May 11, 2013
    Best site for monitoring ammo availability found! Caliber Corner Feb 20, 2013
    10mm Ammo Availability Caliber Corner Mar 4, 2012
    300 Blackout Ammo Availability List (*UPDATED*) Caliber Corner Aug 5, 2011
    Ammo price and availability around Nashville? Caliber Corner Aug 23, 2010

3. OldSchool64

Platinum Member

Cheaper Than Dirt - 9mm Luger PMC Bronze Full Metal Jacket 115 Grain 50 Round Box 1150 fps 9A - $34.59

4. og23

5. $35 for a box of PMC 9mm. That's completely rediculous.
    #4 TJ Superfly, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  6. Synonymous with cheaper than dirt.

posted from my stupid smart phone, please excuse any spelling mistakes.
  7. By the time we would post it, it would be sold out.

posted from my stupid smart phone, please excuse any spelling mistakes.
  8. OldSchool64

Platinum Member

If it's a good price that's probably true, that may change soon though.
    #7 OldSchool64, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  9. Gunbot.net is the best place.
  10. If someone posts it, you can bet that by the time you click on the link it will be gone. Happened to me a few days ago when I got an email from AIM Surplus that 9mm Aguila was in stock...1000rnd limit per buyer. In the time it took me to click on the supplied link it was SOLD OUT!
  11. DonD

Robbing thieves. I bought a good bit from them before the frenzy began but I don't think I'll patronize them anymore. Don
  12. Ordered some last night from gunbots links, some prices aren't ideal...but hey its available
  13. I agree 100 %

I will never buy from Cheaper than DIRT again even took them off my favorites list. They have hiked prices and are ones that doing so will promote future future prices just like GAS

CTD you should be ashamed of your rip off prices

14. JAS104

JAS104 NRA Life Member

Thats awful! :steamed:
  15. You just have to be patient. I used gunbot.net and found S&B for 13.90 a box of 50.
  16. og23

17. 2 months ago Natchez was selling S&B for $9.79 a box. They had a weekly special and it was $9.29 a box. Also Blazer Alu. was $8.99 a box. Now it seems like $13-15 a box is the going rate if you can find it.
  18. I've purchased from Cheaper Than Dirt in several past times but they should now save their postage and catalog printing costs as I have now flagged them too expensive for future consideration.
  19. itisbruno

itisbruno Devious Member

Wow things have changed, my last ammo order for 9 in December

CCI Blazer Brass 9mm 124gr FMJ 20 $199.80

Glad I bought it cheap and stocked it deep over the years, I wasn't happy paying that price.

20. I hope you guys remember CTD then things get better. They gouge you because they love you:tongueout:
  21. Glock-

#20 Glock-, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2013