close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

92fs range outing

Discussion in 'Beretta Club' started by Actionmonkey, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Well just got back from the range with my new 92fs. Being a left handed shooter I was a little skeptical but have to say that safety was not an issue at all. The trigger was smooth and shot groups were excellent. Overall I love the weapon.

Only negative was when magazines were full, there would be an occasional double feed. I tried my buddies government issues metal mags which performed flawlessly. Only noticed the issue with the factory mags.

Any one else have a problem with the factory mags?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

2. Shepard man

Shepard man

May 23, 2012
    Houston
    This is a really late response but I bought my 92FS back in 2004 and have never had an issue with anything, magazines included. That gun will eat anything I feed it.

3. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
    I never had an issue with a factory Beretta mag.

4. samuse

samuse

Jul 30, 2008
    South TX
    Gov't mags usually give trouble and factory mags work.

Is it a double feed as in a live round in the chamber and a live round behind it?

5. backbore

backbore

Mar 6, 2003
    Maryland
    Check the inside of the magazines for oil, grease, ... Those mags like to be run dry. If there is any oil in there, take the mag apart and wipe it down. When you reassemble try it full. If the problem still happens, run the magazines 1 or 2 rounds light for a while to break them in or contact the factory and ask to have them swapped out.