close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

70K... now what?

Discussion in 'Car Forum' started by noot, Oct 30, 2006.

1. noot

noot

Aug 16, 2006
    Midwest
    I have 70K miles on my 2003 Honda Civic Ex. I just got new tires, but besides that, the only maintenance I've done is oil changes and air filter changes. It's a 5 speed, and the clutch has been notchy when cold since 30K miles. The brakes are fine, I check those when I rotate the tires. Everything else works fine, but are there some preventative things I should do, or should have done by now? I plan on keeping the car until these tires go bad, so about another 60K miles. I'm fairly handy, I have done all but a couple oil changes and I can do brakes and what-not, but I've never driven anything this reliable. I usually just stick to the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" idea, but I feel like I should do something.

2. BPMACMAN

BPMACMAN

Feb 17, 2006
    GERMANTOWN,OHIO

3. noot

noot

Aug 16, 2006
    Midwest
    Perfect, thanks. Now I want to know what you think, not the schedule that Honda turns on the check engine light in my car.