Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

7 round magazines

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by fast ed, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fast ed

fast ed

Mar 16, 2011
    If new york passes the 7 round magazine law, does a magazine exist for the model 20
  2. 1-2man

1-2man Part Time

Sep 28, 2006
    10 MM only requires one round. :whistling:

(I've never heard of a 7 round mag besides a 1911 (and micro compacts, etc..) :dunno: )
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2013

3. The NY pistol market is so small, I highly doubt any company will make an artificially low 7 round mag. Looks like 1911s, revolvers and some single stacks are what you'll be reduced too. I'm sure glad I moved from that stinkhole!
  4. cfrye11

Nov 19, 2012
    That's for from true ny is only one of I think four stats that limit pistols to ten round mags and every manufacturer makes NY compliment mags. Why would they stop now if it changed to 7.

molan labe

5. Just load 7 rounds at a time :whistling:

I'm sure a company will come out with magazine "blocks" that will only allow you to load X ammount of bullets...kinda like the Shotgun tube blocks for hunting...where it blocks off part of the tube so you can only load 1, 2, or 3 shells.
  6. Scrappy

Mar 4, 2001
    Yeah all there strict gun laws and still high crime, who would of thought :yawn:
    NY SUX!
  7. MarkCO

MarkCO Millennium Member CLM

Dec 21, 1998
    This is heading off into the weeds. There is a forum for legal discussions here on GT.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.