600 Yards Iron Sight Mosin Nagant!

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Grizzdude, Apr 15, 2013.

1. What's up GT members! Yesterday I got a chance to get out with my trusty ole Mosin Nagant and do some shooting at 600 yards. I was shooting at a 1/2" steel plate that is 16" x 21", I had it hanging from chains on a saw horse. I hope you guys enjoy the video!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEzM3bVp4N0"]600 Yards Mosin Nagant Iron Sights![/ame]

Please tell me what you think!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #1 Grizzdude, Apr 15, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  2. very cool. its a big round thats been around.

3. Only 8 posts...and yet you already posted 2 very cool videos. I am jealous of your access to long range shooting :supergrin:

4. lol, Thanks for the support! Living in the middle of nowhere does have it's advantages!

5. Yep, we're working on buying land in the middle of nowhere for this advantage and several others. However the whole kids & college thing has an impact to when this will happen.

6. gnepig

gnepig Remember

Like...

7. Awesome! Sub'd for future entertainment.

8. Nice shooting! It'd probably take $10k in a Lapua and high end glass for me to hit that.

9. Awesome! I purchased a Mosin Nagant over the winter. Haven't gotten the chance to clean the cosmoline out yet, and shoot it. This makes me want to get her ready. Nice shooting!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

10. Nice shooting! thanks for posting.

11. Nice video! Mosins are so fun to shoot!

12. arkdweller22

arkdweller22 Cuhootnified

Great shooting! Very impressive. Goes to show it's not the tools but the craftsman.

Makes me want to go out and buy one of those "sniper" Mosins.

13. Thanks for all the comments guys! I'll be sure to make more videos like this, glad you guys actually enjoy the video! I'm new to making videos with computer software so I'm doing my best in that area.

14. Griz, you're really going all out, aren't ya'?

Gonna have to link to that website of yours from mine! I'll do that later on the laptop. Not sure how this tablet would react to the editing software.

I'll be in touch!

Regards,

Josh

15. skeeter7

skeeter7 Brass Vulture

Nice shootin'! :thumbsup:

16. you cannot post cool videos until you have over 1k post :tongueout: j/k!

Very nice shooting!:wow:

17. Again, lots of dead German soldiers who would tell you that there is nothing surprising about that, except that they are dead.

18. Sure thing Josh! I haven't updated the website in a couple weeks, but I'll be able to update it later today or tomorrow.