close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

590A1 with factory ghost rings, and slugs

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by roar, Jun 21, 2010.

1. roar

roar .38 Special

May 31, 2006
    Washington
    Does anyone know how much of a difference in POI the marks on the inside of the ghost ring ears make? I shot my 590A1 at 50 yards today using slugs, and it was right on for windage, but they were a bit low. I ran out of slugs so I couldn't actually zero it, but once I got home I did move the ghost ring aperture up one "dash" to move the POI up a bit. Does anyone know how many marks I should move it up to get roughly centered at 50 yards? The manual didn't say.

I was shooting using standard federal rifled slugs. Don't know the weight off the top of my head.

[​IMG]

2. roar

roar .38 Special

May 31, 2006
    Washington
    The manual didn't answer my question, I had already checked. I want to know if anyone knows how many inches up or down one whole mark makes at 50 yards.

3. CAcop

CAcop

Jul 21, 2002
    California
    I remember taking mine out and having to do 6 or so clicks to get it to move up I think a foot or so.

4. roar

roar .38 Special

May 31, 2006
    Washington
    Cool, thanks. I think I did about that many clicks. I will just have to take it out again and shoot it again I think.