close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

503 Server Busy messages

Discussion in 'Update/Upgrade Info Forum' started by ncglock19, Feb 3, 2010.

1. ncglock19

ncglock19

Jan 6, 2010
    Apex, NC
    When I'm at home in the evening and go through the posts, at least 9 times out of 10, I get an error page message when I click on a threat, with the info:

----
    503 Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily busy, try again later! Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

----

Can anyone help me out? It's so irritating that I just give up after about 20 of these in a row.

joe
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

2. TheBelly

TheBelly

Jan 1, 2004
    I got this last week as well.

I completely emptied out the cache, browser history, and cookies of my browser. I haven't had any problems since then.

3. cleverboy

cleverboy

Jan 30, 2010
    I deleted all that, but I am receiving:
    Server busy, site may have moved ,or you lost your dial-up Internet connection.

4. Dalton Wayne

Dalton Wayne Epic mustache Millennium Member

Apr 5, 1999
    Central Florida
    You running firefox? if so log out of what ever your in and then relog in
    regards
    DW

5. I switched from Firefox to Chrome, I'll get occasional errors that normally clear with a refresh now.

There is still a severe delay in the cross country connection ithrough Colorado. I sent the ISP an email asking about my findings but to no avail. I guess they could care less what is happening? :dunno:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  6. ctkenc

ctkenc

May 21, 2009

That does not solve trhe problem for me ... tried it, but no luck :faint: