close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

4x4 Assembly Instructions

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by RHVEtte, Jan 28, 2010.

1. RHVEtte

RHVEtte

Nov 20, 2007
    I just got an RCBS 4x4 press, but it didn't come with instructions. There were some on the RCBS website, but the pictures were terrible. Does anyone know of anywhere else I can find assembly instructions? I've got one bolt left over and I can't figure out where it goes.

2. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    Were these the ones you downloaded?

http://www.rcbs.com/downloads/instructions/4x4ProgressiveReloadingPressInstructions.pdf

The pics aren't that great, but the part explosion is good, maybe it will help you track down where you missed it...

Hope that helps.

IGF

3. mteagle1

mteagle1

Oct 17, 2008
    Great Falls, MT
    Did you try calling RCBS at 1-800-533-5000 for technical assistance? Or is it just the normal guy thing of not wanting to seem stupid by asking for help.

4. RHVEtte

RHVEtte

Nov 20, 2007
    Yep, tried that pdf. Didn't help much with the bolt, but it did show where the mystery spring went.

I didn't have a chance to call them, since I was running late for class and posting on GT only takes a couple of seconds. I'll give them a call and see what happens.