45-70 rifle belt/band?

Discussion in 'Gun-Parts & Access.' started by SoldierEudy, Mar 10, 2010.

  1. i'm looking for a band for the marlin to hold rounds on the butt stock. i have looked on online for 45-70 belts/ rifle belts/ 45-70 rifle bands, and etc with no luck. i see them on pics of marlins all the time i think i'm just not getting the name of it.

    anyone know the right name?
    and is there any other accessories that would go good with it?

    it-marlin 1895 SBL
  2. Loading...

    Similar Threads Forum Date
    Fair price: JM marlin .45-70. General Firearms Forum May 17, 2015
    Maybe I didn't mess up - I put Large Pistol Primers in 45-70 reloads. Reloading May 6, 2015
    A thread on 45-70... General Firearms Forum May 5, 2015
    Shot my Ruger #1, 45-70 today - OUCH! General Firearms Forum Apr 29, 2015
    Do any of you own a Ruger #1 45-70 and Marlin 45-70 Guide Gun? General Firearms Forum Apr 6, 2015

  3. It's called by various names.

    A (Buttstock/Rifle Stock/Butt) (Ammo/Shell/Cartridge) (Holder/Cuff/Carrier)

Share This Page

Duty Gear at CopsPlus