close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

.40 S&W, good price or not.

Discussion in 'Michigan Glockers' started by Warhorse, Feb 18, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Warhorse

Warhorse

Jun 19, 2004
    MI
    Was at my local "Wallyworld", they had the .40 S&W 100rnd WWB value packs for $19.98. I bought all nine boxes on the shelf, last time I looked was at a different Walmart, and they were sticker-ed at $24.98.
    Did I get a good deal, or was I ripped off?
    By the way, both rifle and shotgun display racks were empty. Are these store getting out of the firearms business, like Kmart did?

2. That's the cheapest .40 ammo I've seen in a while.

The Walmart in Ypsilanti still carries long guns, but I fear that they'll continue to bend to political pressure...

3. mikeb9550

mikeb9550

Dec 28, 2002
    MI
    I dont know what the prices have risen to lately but about 6 months or so I bought a box at Walmart and it was 17.99.

4. Generalcarry

Generalcarry NRA Member

Apr 25, 2004
    Michigan
    At the Walmart I buy from, the price of ammunition rises and falls like the price of gasoline.The last box of .40's I bought were $19.98 on Mon. the 19th. I'm looking at another "older" box with a $20.86 sticker on it. I have bought it for $17 something earlier.