close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

4 Arrested in Chicago as they livestream torturing a special needs man screaming "**** Donald Trump"

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by nikolaz, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Just in from the Whitehouse....
    Crickets.

2. aksnowman

aksnowman

Jan 31, 2016
    Under your bed
    what kinda mentality do you have to do something like this? i said it before on here after one of these incedents and it upset some and i apologized for and when i say it this time i will not apologize for it this just renforces my distrust of black people. call me racist i dont care but atleast i am not out commiting racist hate crimes like these animals and never will. they acted like a pack of savages in the wild and their smug ass mugshots show they have no remorse and more than likely will do it again if they were free. hope they suffer for what they did.

3. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC
    Agree....The Ghetto Rats are scared....Obama will be out of office "soon"...Hillary remains a Loser along with the butt-hurt sinking Democrap party....Law and order will be coming....The Rats will try to fight...they will lose and be put down quickly ....The deceitful Liberal media will huff and Puff...They will be Ignored ......

"AMERICANS" are tired of all the regressive crap they had to put up with for the last 8 years....

"Our" Time time will be here soon

4. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC
    Rap music / cell phones / is their guiding force no matter their circumstances...
    Actual News and reality is tuned out...

5. vikingsoftpaw

vikingsoftpaw DEPLORABLE ME!

Aug 29, 2009
    Willoughby, Ohio USA
  6. JMag

JMag

Feb 7, 2001
    USA:Love it or leave!
    Lock up; throw away key.

Sent from my virtual ball & chain.

7. Hang from tree. Leave hanging.

8. JMag

JMag

Feb 7, 2001
    USA:Love it or leave!
    I have a friend who would say, set them on fire, and let the victim/family put it out with an icepick.

Sent from my virtual ball & chain.

9. Extreme... but I am a fan of Capital Punishment.
    It bothers me to think of the burden on tax payers that these animalsl are going to cause.

mj9mm and JMag like this.
  10. It WILL be a hate crime after 20 Jan when the idiot b*^#h running DOJ is replaced by Jeff Sessions.

They should make it a federal crime for violation of civil rights. If it's tried in local Chicago courts they'll probably get 80 hours of community service because it was a "teenage prank."

mj9mm likes this.
  11. Defender77

Defender77

Sep 13, 2009
    But let us not forget the black man who was dragged to death behind a truck. I think his arm and head came off. The perpetrators were white. That was much worse, although that in no way should detract from the suffering the poor man in the livestream endured. What that song Helter Skelter preached HAS come to pass-- America is engaged in a race war.

12. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    I believe Obama has commented on this and hate crime charges were filed.

13. glockzilla10mm

glockzilla10mm SAFETY PIN CRITIC!! Lifetime Member

Jan 2, 2016
    Darkest Side of the Sun
    As a disabled American...this is WHY I own and carry a firearm. Democrat punks have a habit of attacking the elderly, disabled, sick and those less fortunate...targets for thier frustration when they can't get their way....some of us won't be easy targets for your psychopathic little "protests".

We'll make you FAMOUS!!

14. UNIT 6639

UNIT 6639

May 21, 2007
    WV
    Lol nobody cares about that, that guy was black, you can look up countless acts perpetrated by whites against blacks or even whites against whites, that's not what's popular.

If these criminals were white we wouldn't be here posting about this incident at all, and cops lives only matter when they are taken by a black perpetrator, you can look up countless incidents of whites killing police but they never make the headlines....why???

All we see in this country is color and the two most important/ hated are green/black, it's sad really!

Somebody just needs to hit the reset button. We can do all these amazing things but we can't get past the color of someone's skin and or race.

I really want to believe that if the media reported incidents equally neither blacks or whites would be all up in arms, ask yourself this question:

Why is it more terrible when a black thug kills a police officer vs a white thug killing a police officer?

That's a similar question as to why are blacks not upset if blacks are killing blacks in the hood.

It's all about race, whites don't want blacks killing whites and blacks don't want whites killing blacks, it's ok if white thugs go on cop killing spree's but if a black guy does then it's "cop lives matter" and vice Bersa with BLM

End rant

15. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Witless Protection Program

:headscratch: Math is hard.
    Remember, only 6% of the US population are black males, and that includes peaceful senior citizens and very young children who are far less likely to murder police officers.
    Demography is reality.
    :timeforthat:

16. UNIT 6639

UNIT 6639

May 21, 2007
    WV
    No math isn't hard, I can quote statistics too but as you emo clearly states, ain't nobody got time fo dat

17. inthefrey

inthefrey Moved on...

Jul 3, 2009
    Western Pennsylvania
  18. Color me surprised.

19. racerford

racerford

Apr 22, 2003
    DFW area
    I have some including this:

When asked for his reaction to the case, Obama replied, “Oh, it’s terrible.”

“So part of what technology allows us to see now is the terrible toll that racism and discrimination and hate takes on families and communities,” he added. “But that's part of how we learn and how we get better. We don't benefit from pretending that racism doesn't exist and hate doesn't exist.”

I am not sure how he means the first part. Is it that the beating of the victim was a part of the terrible toll of racism and hate against Trump supporters, or white people, or the mentally disabled? Or does he mean the victim was beaten as a result of hate and racism and discrimination against his attackers?

It was not clear to me.

20. Rotn1

Rotn1

Nov 12, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    So many words, so little content and meaning.