close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

360 is almost upon us

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by kswiss2783, Nov 18, 2005.

1. kswiss2783

kswiss2783
    Expand Collapse

As known, xbox 360 comes out the 22nd. I have mine on preorder but Gamestop won't have one for me until mid December. That's just great. I preordered it so I could get it on the 22nd. They don't give refunds, just store credit!! I was thinking of buying one on the 22nd and then selling the one I will get in December, but I'm not sure what to do. Damn Gamestop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. 32Bravo

32Bravo
    Expand Collapse

That happens when you really want something you know. keep your head up and do what your were going to do. Buy one on the 22nd and sell the other one or if you paid with a CC or Check see if you can get your bank to cancel.

32Bravo

3. 32Bravo

32Bravo
    Expand Collapse

Gamestop /// Gameshop same difference.

32Bravo
    ;z

4. MNNICK21

MNNICK21
    Expand Collapse

If you really want one on Nov. 22. Go to a Wal-mart. Keep trying differnt locations. I know a guy who is getting 5 of them from a Walmart in rural MN. He is driving 120 miles to get them an Midnight. One for hime, 4 for Ebay.

5. DreamWeaver88

DreamWeaver88
    Expand Collapse

I highly doubt he is getting 5. Most stores around here are getting less than 10 of the $399 bundle. I was just at Meijers and they got 6 total systems....they had a raffle system and I didn't get one. The Target I was at earlier today got 4 of the $399 bundle and 12 of the core systems.

There are MAJOR shortages of these things.

Worst...system...launch....ever!

DW

6. jason10mm

jason10mm
    Expand Collapse
    NRA-GOA-TSRA

I scored a core system at Wal-mart last night. I can't imagine why folks were camping out at Best Buy, ToysRus, etc except that they really wanted the deluxe and were fighting for those systems. The core/deluxe thing is RETARDED, there must have been a shortage of hard drives for MS to come up with that lame pricing system. I'm going tol try for a deluxe system at Costco this morning, then I can e-bay off the core system, probably make a good profit.

7. MNNICK21

MNNICK21
    Expand Collapse

He ended up geting two systems at one Wal-Mart. One at another. I think he still on plans on getting a few more that he preodered.