close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

360 Gamer Tags

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by Bladegt, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Bladegt

Bladegt

Oct 4, 2007
    Spring Hill FL
    So I was looking for a thread to post something like this in so here it goes. Post up all of your Xbox360 gamer tags here and lets see if we can all join a game and play. Just to name the games I play online for now, Call of Duty4 and Army of Two. Until I get some extra money up soon to be Rainbow Six: Vegas 2. My 360 gamer tag is Blderunner. Hope to see you all soon. If you add me please send me a message stating that you are from these forums as well so I don't just deny the request. Thanks.

2. EAJuggalo

EAJuggalo

Jan 17, 2005
    Eagan, MN
    EAJUGGALO-Right now I'm playing CoD4, I won't touch Rainbow Six Vegas 2 just because of the mockery it's made out of the G18, who would ruin such a wonderful gun with Kommiefornia mags.

3. Scottsdale Thug

Scottsdale Thug JBT Aspirant

Jun 15, 2007
    Phoenix, Arizona
    My GT is the same as my GT username Scottsdale Thug.

I have been playing a lot of COD4 and H3. Mostly shooters lately. Can't wait for GTA. I am curious to see what they do with the multiplayer.

_Scottsdale

4. Gilligan

Gilligan

Mar 20, 2008
    hey all, I currently play a lot of COD4 and H3. My gamer tag is "Techno Biker" i got the ring of death so i will not be on for about a month.