357SIG Kahr?

Discussion in 'TOP GUNS *357 Sig* Club' started by glock20c10mm, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Has anyone else at least thought about an aftermarket barrel in 357SIG for their Kahr 40S&W pistol?

I can't find any aftermarket barrel availability for that idea. Has anyone had an aftermarket barrel custom made for their Kahr 40?

Thoughts?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. ehornad

Millennium Member

Barsto was willing to do it, but we never got enough people together to make a run.

3. Couldn't you buy a 9mm barrel and ream the chamber to 357SIG?

4. I suppose, but I'm not set up for any reaming, or machining at all (ok, I have a dremmel tool :supergrin: ). So if I used a Kahr 9mm barrel, which I suspect isn't available aftermarket, it would probably have to be purchased from Kahr, and this is all assuming 9 & 40 Kahr barrels are the exact same profile (I don't know), and then sent out be be reamed aftermarket anyway, and by that time it could be that I might as well call Barstow anyway. And, I suppose I'ld call Barstow anyway for a complete custom job, as the platform will be a PM40 (3" barrel), and I want the barrel 1" longer than stock at 4", though, there are 4" barreled Kahrs, and I don't know if they are all designed alike where they lock up in the frame. Hmmmmm. :headscratch:

Craig

5. I know that people have reamed 9mm barrels to 357SIG for other guns.
    I don't think I would want a PM, but the K/P series would be nice!
    Reamer
    Read this thread

#5 czgunner, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
  6. Thanks for the links.