Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

.357 club first post!

Discussion in 'TOP GUNS *357 Sig* Club' started by Bello, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Bello

Bello America/Italia

Sep 24, 2008
    East Coast
    Winning olive drab Glock 32
  2. NitLion

Feb 11, 2001
    Won one? or winning one? :wavey:

3. Congrats!

My G32 has become my favorite. I'm sure you'll love it!
  4. RedHaze

RedHaze Handgunner

Aug 23, 2009
    SE WA
  5. dglockster

Sep 19, 2001
    You'll enjoy the G32. It's a very flexible pistol and easily concealed.

You can use a conversion barrel and fire 9mm as well. The 15-round G19 mags will give you a carry load of 16. This capability gives you the ability to practice, practice, practice, without the high cost of the 357SIG ammo.

In addition, a stock. 40 barrel will enable you to fire .40 ammo as well. There has been discussion as to whether the mags should be changed out. I do use .40 mags so I can't say one way or the other.
  6. Bello

Bello America/Italia

Sep 24, 2008
    East Coast
    I know this info :). Been on this site for years but yes I have used g32 mags in my 27 worked great
  7. Poohgyrr

Poohgyrr trout fear me!

Congrats. Any pics??
  8. the 357 SiG magazines work better with .40 S&W than the older .40 S&W magazines worked with 357 SiG...

...I have a G23 that I have used a Storm Lake .40 S&W/9mm conversion barrel and change only the mags to G19 (or G17) and has been 100% with 124GR cartridges...

I also have a GLOCK G32 barrel (357 SiG) and have used my two older style follower .40 S&W mags that don't seem to feed as well as the newer follower .40 S&W mags or the two G31 mags (with newest follower-current style) I have...

...don't both .40 and 357 use the same follower style now???