close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

.357 club first post!

Discussion in 'TOP GUNS *357 Sig* Club' started by Bello, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Bello

Bello America/Italia

Sep 24, 2008
    East Coast

2. Congrats!

My G32 has become my favorite. I'm sure you'll love it!

3. dglockster

dglockster

Sep 19, 2001
    Texas
    You'll enjoy the G32. It's a very flexible pistol and easily concealed.

You can use a conversion barrel and fire 9mm as well. The 15-round G19 mags will give you a carry load of 16. This capability gives you the ability to practice, practice, practice, without the high cost of the 357SIG ammo.

In addition, a stock. 40 barrel will enable you to fire .40 ammo as well. There has been discussion as to whether the mags should be changed out. I do use .40 mags so I can't say one way or the other.

4. Bello

Bello America/Italia

Sep 24, 2008
    East Coast
    I know this info :). Been on this site for years but yes I have used g32 mags in my 27 worked great

5. the 357 SiG magazines work better with .40 S&W than the older .40 S&W magazines worked with 357 SiG...

...I have a G23 that I have used a Storm Lake .40 S&W/9mm conversion barrel and change only the mags to G19 (or G17) and has been 100% with 124GR cartridges...

I also have a GLOCK G32 barrel (357 SiG) and have used my two older style follower .40 S&W mags that don't seem to feed as well as the newer follower .40 S&W mags or the two G31 mags (with newest follower-current style) I have...

...don't both .40 and 357 use the same follower style now???

Bill