Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

35 Slide on a 23 Frame

Discussion in 'The .40 S&W Club' started by jeager, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Is it possible/Practical
    6" tube?
    Talk to Me!?!?!??!?!
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2009

2. voyager4520

voyager4520 -----

Apr 25, 2009
    SE Colorado
    The slide might work, but you'd need an aftermarket extended barrel because the compact and subcompact Glocks have different barrel lugs than the full size Glocks do.

I don't know if you can put a locking block from a G35 into a G23 frame, that might be the real question if you want to use the stock barrel from the G35.

This barrel should work in a G23 frame/G23 locking block with G35 slide with the LWD Dust Cover.
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  3. I have a 23 and the grip is adequate for me. Being in Cal I can only use 10round mags anyway. I had a 35 and couldn't miss with it.
    Thought it might be worthwhile to get a 35 slide and longer barrel but the LUG question concerns me. This LW looks good enough for the added velocity, can I use it with my stock slide?
    I was hoping to get the sight radius and balance of a longer slide as well.
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  4. shotgunred

shotgunred local trouble maker

Mar 1, 2008
    Washington (the state)
    No it does not work. the 23 and 35 use different lowers. they will not slide together. I have both and tied just to make sure.
  5. Keith E.

Keith E.

Aug 26, 2003
    What he said.

6. Thanks,
    Looks like another 35 is in my future!
  7. Fire_Medic

Fire_Medic Polymer Butcher CLM

May 19, 2008
    The Gunshine State
    Dig around on lone wolf's website. Dan who works for LW and is also a member here has a G35 LW complete slide on his G23 lower.

8. LWD Armorer

LWD Armorer

Oct 3, 2006