close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

30 min. into debate, Romney is shredding Obama to tiny little pieces

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Zombie Surgeon, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

I'm fine with my vote.

2. stooxie

stooxie NRA Life Member

Media is already abuzz with "What went wrong with Obama," talking about all the possibilities like maybe he is out of practice, maybe he prefers another format, maybe he didn't eat his Wheaties that morning.

That possibility that maybe he just doesn't have much to say in defense of himself or his world view doesn't seem to cross their minds.

-Stooxie

3. Jack_Pine

Jack_Pine CLM

4. Glotin

Glotin

I love hearing all the "I'm voting for the man who best represents me" blowhards proclaiming for all to hear how they don't understand our two party system.

What kind of attitude is this? A lot of my generation (younger people) somehow ended up with very libertarian viewpoints. The only politically motivated people I know all lean libertarian. I think we will bring the GOP in that direction once we enter the arena.

Invasion not necessary.

5. Green_Manelishi

Green_Manelishi Knicker Knotter

This.

To the nth degree.

6. Gallium

Gallium CLM

President Obama was at a distinct disadvantage. He carries the weight of America's trouble on his shoulders every day.

Of all the days to lighten his load, YESTERDAY was the day he chose to leave his teleprompter on Air Force 1????

:animlol:
    :rofl:

7. gwalchmai

gwalchmai Lucky Member

No, The One didn't leave it. George W. Bush sabotaged the teleprompter.

8. F350

F350

You guys remind me of Cleavon Little in "Blazing Saddles" when he first rides into town and several townsmen draw guns on him, holds his own gun to his head and says " Drop it! Or I swear I'll blow this ******'s head all over this town!" :tongueout::rofl:

9. ilgunguygt

ilgunguygt Enslaved in IL

You still dont have any idea what you are talking about. ALL of my state reps and senators are VERY conservative. I live downstate, chicago is the liberal bastion thatruins our state. When you don't know what the hell you are talking about you should shut up, it makes you look even more stupid than voting for Gary Johnson or Ron Paul.:wavey:

10. Diesel McBadass

Diesel McBadass Tactically Epic

Everyone i know voting third party says its because they dont want the lesser of two evils, they dont want to continue two party system, etc. None of them can tell me why the third party is any better.

11. Carrys

Carrys Inquisitive

That sounds to me as if it's a personal opinion thought by you to be fact. Your opinion hasn't any legs me thinks, but that is my opinion.

Sounds as if you think everyone who doesn't think/believe the same way is half an idiot.........maybe even a whole one, eh?:whistling:

I love the way folks around here are dad blasted sure they have the answer, that they alone know what others don't, that they have THE take on things........all over everyone else.

Shucks, it's the way I am most of the time, and everyone else who doesn't like to admit it. Keeps me on my toes.:wavey:

12. SGT278ACR

SGT278ACR Retired Veteran

This! We're all legends in our own minds. :rofl:

13. FLIPPER 348

FLIPPER 348 Happy Member

Then why did we invade Iraq when the threat was a 'clear and present danger' of WMDs??

14. ca survivor

ca survivor

same here.

15. Diesel McBadass

Diesel McBadass Tactically Epic

good thing he kept staring at the floor

16. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

Again, it doesn't matter what city, town, county, or whatever else you live in...your state is a liberal cesspool so of course you think Romney is the savior, and I don't blame you. But for others who live in states that aren't near as oppressive as yours, Romney is nowhere near a "conservative". You're looking at it from the other side of the fence.

No, it's not about agreeing with ME, it's about getting rid a problem this country has had for decades. If the rest of the country is fine with what we've always had, so be it...I just don't want to hear people piss and moan whenever legislation is pushed through that they don't agree with. If you want smaller government, then vote accordingly or you get what you deserve.

Like I said, we deserve another 4 years of Obama...maybe then people will wake up. The fact that Romney is the GOP candidate shows me that they haven't.

17. Hummer

Hummer Big Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKMUHcgsbag&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKMUHcgsbag&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

18. ilgunguygt

ilgunguygt Enslaved in IL

How about you go back and quote me where I said Romney was the Saviour? Go ahead, do it. Oh, you cant? Thats because you are a liar that wants to put words in others mouths to make your argument look better.

I know all about true conservatism, and letting a liberal stack the supreme court so I can vote for my "feelings" isnt it. Conseratives dont vote on emotion, thats a democrats world.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  19. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Not in the least. Its down to two candidate. Voting for Johnson is a waste.

20. Sam Spade

Sam Spade Staff Member Lifetime Member

Because they're not corrupted by power....on account of they've never had any, as the (L)s have never run so much as a county in this nation.

As sure as God made little red shrimp, if they had any power they'd be up to their eyebrows in subsidies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.