3 gun match video

Discussion in 'General Competition' started by waktasz, Jun 10, 2013.

1. waktasz

waktasz Gamer Scumbag

I shot this match with my Glock 24, AR-15 and new Benelli Vinci shotgun.

I finished 8th out of 83 people, but got torched by Greg Jordan.

I tried something different with this video and overlaid some post commentary where I try to describe each stage. Let me know what you think.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuhZN30hSM8"]Pivothead Pro - York 3 Gun challenge - YouTube[/ame]

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Dawsonville 2015 Match Video GSSF Jul 14, 2015
    Video of the Griffin match GSSF Feb 24, 2015
    Video of Charleston Match GSSF Oct 15, 2014
    USPSA Area 8 match video - Glock 24 General Competition Aug 12, 2013
    Match video followed up with what I did wrong General Competition Mar 30, 2013

3. 9x45

Millennium Member

Stage 4, would have shot the 2 poppers and star with the pistol, that reload looked like 5 seconds to me to get ready.

4. waktasz

waktasz Gamer Scumbag

In hind sight I should have gone to that position, shot whatever was left with the shotgun, bunkered it and cleaned up with pistol. Usually I favor pistol as much as I can but that was my first match with my Benelli and I just wanted to shoot it more :)
  5. What setup/type is your AR? Seems really smooth, almost no recoil.
    Also what is setup on G24? Sights? Magwell, and Mags?

Thanks in advance.

I really like the video with voice over.
  6. waktasz

waktasz Gamer Scumbag

The AR is a 20" barrel, adjustable gas block, Seekins handguard and lower, SJC Titan comp and JP LMOS lightened bolt carrier and buffer. The rifle length gas system along with the adjustable gas block, comp and lightweight reciprocating parts all work together nicely to keep it flat.

The pistol is a Glock 24, with some weight cut out of the slide. Vanek trigger, Dawson adjustable sights and magwell.

7. Thanks for the reply.
    Do you shoot 9mm?
    I have a g24 with a LWD 40 to 9mm barrel.
    Its stock and shoots great.
    I plan on getting the dawson magwell and sights.
    Do you have FO on front?

Do you shoot a ported barrel?
  8. waktasz

waktasz Gamer Scumbag

I shoot 40 but I download them to 9mm or so level for 3 gun. No barrel ports, that would put me in open division. I had a red fiber in the front for this video but actually just switched to green before my last march and I like it
  9. waktasz

waktasz Gamer Scumbag

I used a green fiber for this match. I made it so the bulb on the end was smaller than how the origin sights came. I have used all black sights for the last two years up until a few months ago and I think I like the small green dot setup as the best of both worlds.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhEI1h699Qo"]Pivothead Pro - Topton 2 gun June 2013 - YouTube[/ame]