3 for 3 PSA screws up another order

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by arclight610, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hour13

Hour13 Tah-dah!

Update to the update!

It's official, I'm now completely done with PSA. Here's my beater AR, awaiting it's new upper...

[​IMG]

The BCM carbine upper I'd ordered went on a completely new build. And what do you know? It showed up on time, and it was perfect. Amazing! Along with the posters, hat, and DVDs, they threw in some SLiP EWL too. Coolbeans.

So I'm changing up the beater a bit. Going with a BCM 14.5 mid-length. Can't wait!
    :supergrin:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. GSSF17

GSSF17 ...2 of 'em

You will be happy with the BCM, for sure. I am with (all of) mine. Still got love for PSA, though.... Batting 1000 with them so far on every order. Post up when you get your new Bravo dialed in! :supergrin:

#82 GSSF17, Oct 21, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  3. MrMurphy

MrMurphy *********
    Moderator Moderator Millennium Member Lifetime Member

And you wonder why i've never either spent money on PSA or recommended them.

4. Hour13

Hour13 Tah-dah!

Oh ya, over a dozen BCM-based builds under my belt, and they've NEVER let me down. Glad you're having good luck with PSA, it's too bad they can't do that consistently.

I wanted to give 'em a chance, and so I did.

They failed.

So I continue on with the tried-n-true Bravo Co gear.

:supergrin:

5. I personally never wondered that.

6. Nothings free. I'd prefer to not get the shwag and have $20 knocked off the bill.

It's like with LaRue. Great stuff but I don't need 10 bottle openers.

#86 cowboy1964, Oct 21, 2012
  7. Glockz0r

Glockz0r 10mm is best mm

I've had a couple orders through PSA this year and they all came out fine. These are all different orders I've listed but a couple (AR stuff) were a few days apart.

1. AR-15 upper (showed up 11 days after placing order)
    2. AR-15 lower (showed up 9 days after placing order)
    3. AR-15 MOE lower build kit (showed up 7 days after placing order)
    4. 500rds 5.56 M193 (showed up 7 days after placing order)
    5. M&P 40 FS [during the $400 deal] (don't remember the time frame but it was quick)

The upper was ordered with no BCG/CH (went BCM for that) and standard handguards. It showed up with black Magpul handguards instead which was pretty nice of them since that saved me the $30+ I had planned on spending for them. The upper itself was put together well but it does require a full hashmark of left windage for zero. Everything else I've ordered was tip top.

#87 Glockz0r, Oct 21, 2012
  8. I agree PSA customer service is absolutely horrible. They have low prices but I too will never buy from them again.

9. I've tried to order components from them 3 different times.
    There are no shortage of PSA fanboys on this forum so I thought maybe it's me.
    All three times I could not get anyone to answer the phone, the email responses I received in response to my questions had nothing to do with the questiions I asked.
    PSA can pound sand and I'm glad people are starting to figure them out.

10. In just a year and half, PSA is dominating the AR market in sales. The competition doesn't always play fair. I'll just leave it at that.

Hey 17&27 try calling bcm on the phone and let us know if they answer.

Can't wait for the gotta have sales coming up.

11. Cole125

Silver Member

Straight to the point and the honest truth. :thumbsup:

12. Why would he need to call BCM? To ask them how their doing?

13. How so? I'm very intrigued.

14. NeverMore1701

NeverMore1701 Fear no Evil
    Platinum Member

Maybe BCM is hiring people to break in to PSA's facility for a little sabotage!