3 for 3 PSA screws up another order

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by arclight610, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm gonna have a hard time trusting Palmetto State Armory for anything anymore. This is the third time I've order AR15 related parts from them, and the third time that they've screwed it up. I ordered a Classic Lower Build Kit, which is a buffer tube, buffer, spring, M4 stock, LPK, and grip. Got a LPK, M4 Stock, MOE stock, and a charging handle...

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Electrical question - power dips - 1/10 of a second power outage - screws up my AC compressor The Okie Corral Jul 10, 2015
    Glock 34 MOS Screws General Glocking May 18, 2015
    New 8-32 Black Oxide-Torx-Flat Head Stainless Screws KnifeKits.com May 7, 2015
    New 8-32 TORX Truss HeadBlack Oxide Stainless Screws KnifeKits.com Mar 19, 2015
    New grips, screws 1911 Forums Nov 26, 2014

3. They sent you two different stocks? I bet that MOE stock was supposed to be mine :rofl:

4. Wow..... I really like PSA but they need to get their act together. Maybe they will let you keep the MOE stock and charging handle and just ship out the buffer tube and spring :dunno:

5. What makes it worse is that it will probably take 5 days for them to get around to answering their phone and responding to emails, then it'll take another 10 days to ship out parts.

6. KiltedSoule

KiltedSoule Got Haggis?

Granted, this particular order was at the beginning of their big sale, but when they left out some parts of my first order, they were very prompt in getting them to me by monday (from calling on Friday).

7. Big Bird

Big Bird NRA Life Member

They screwed up my barrel order from 3 weeks ago. I got it last Monday--it was the 14.7" 6.8 barrel and I ordered the 16". I called them last Monday and he told me it would be a few days before they could get the right barrel in the mail and would put a call tag in the box for the screw up. I got email confirmation today that it would probably ship tomorrow. Ehhh we'll see.

8. I recently had four orders, they were perfect.

9. TangoFoxtrot

TangoFoxtrot OIF 04-05

My last parts order was correct and prompt.

10. GSSF17

GSSF17 ...2 of 'em

That stinks. I personally have had nothing but good luck. I hope you get your situation resolved quickly. :shocked:

11. I ordered a pistol ar15 lower kit from them recently. They threw some better parts in the kit than what came with it. Upgrades!

12. With the sheer number of orders they've been getting a mistake here and there should be expected.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

13. Hour13

Hour13 Tah-dah!

My last order was a 16" carbine upper, LBK, carry-handle sight, & CH. After the usual 15 days, I got the upper... and nothing else. I called, and they(very friendly and helpful) told me they forgot to send the other package.
    :steamed:

They shipped it quickly, I got it 3 days later. And it appears they doubled it up somewhere, as I received an email saying the same group of parts was shipping out, due in today. That'd be cool, we'll see.

I think what we're seeing is a company that has blown up so drastically & so quickly, that they're having problems staying on top of things. I sincerely hope they get properly staffed up soon, Be a shame to see this otherwise impressive company fail.

14. so your hoping that they send you parts that you did not pay for ?

15. GSSF17

GSSF17 ...2 of 'em

This.

16. michael_b

michael_b BRC #1492

I ordered an upper receiver from them that had some issues with the finish. I called them, got an RMA label shipped it back.

Even though I included a note about the issue in the box they called me and asked why I shipped it back.

Eventually they shipped me the same part right back.

Not sure if I should contact them on AR15 or just give up. Very frustrating. All of my other orders have been perfect.

Posted from my iPhone

17. Hour13

Hour13 Tah-dah!

Really? This is what you took from my post?

Troll.

They did in fact send me the parts again, package came in today. I called them, they said to just keep 'em, and they apologized again for the mix-up.

So there.

18. I've ordered from PSA about 10 times since the free shipping. I haven't had a problem with any of them. That being said, the amount of orders they probably have coming in daily, I could see where some are going to be screwed up.

19. arclight610
    Good stop ordering from them so everyone else can get what they want at a good price. Please take your money and go spend it somewhere's else! Colt will surely take your money alot of it! DD will be more then happy to take alot more of your money! In other words quit *****ing and talk to PSA.:faint:

20. PSA fanboy much?

Your mean comments make my butt hurt bad.

21. :rofl::rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.