+3 extensions from MAX100

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by DeltaNu1142, Aug 30, 2010.

1. I see you are the OP for this thread so I guess you want to limit it...fine. Seems the ax has been ground down to just about nothing though....just my $.02.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. nolt

nolt DONT PANIC!

if this thread keeps someone from sending money to gun connection then its worth grinding.

should be a MFing sticky imho. (also two cents worth.)

:whistling:

3. GJG

GJG

as someone with an axe to grind....i agree!!!

4. DeltaNu1142

DeltaNu1142 Glock talker

If it were your $65 I'm pretty certain you'd feel differently. MAX100 has effectively stolen money from several GT members, and I started this thread to allow impacted members to share information about that, not to answer questions that should be posted elsewhere.

#104 DeltaNu1142, Jan 2, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  5. GJG

GJG

your right....let's let it go so Max100 can spring up somewhere else and screw a bunch more people.......

on second thought.......

6. El_Ron1

El_Ron1 AAAAAAAAGHHH!!!

:ender:

7. GJG

GJG

i guess he's going to get away with it......

#108 GJG, Jan 22, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
  8. I'm on the list too...I haven't been lied to by Craig since December. (My original order was from June 2010)

Did the BBB thing, they closed out the complaint with a "no contact from business" dispensation.
    Gave my information to the sheriff.
    Sent the information to the postal service as I paid by mail & by money order.

Haven't seen or found a peep from him on any of the boards that these threads were posted...and no updates from anyone recently.

I hate to see him get away with it...but at least there doesn't seem to be any venue with new victims.

9. nolt

nolt DONT PANIC!

did anyone ever get this resolved?

10. GJG

GJG

he's going to get away with it......

11. El_Ron1

El_Ron1 AAAAAAAAGHHH!!!

Mayhap he fell on hard times, found religion and is working hard on a secret plan of working hard to find a way to pay everybody back someday. That scenario's played out a few times.

12. nolt

nolt DONT PANIC!

The "My Name is Earl" of the shotgun industry?

perhaps so...

13. GJG

GJG

Happy New Year MAX!!!!

14. Cool, I had a bet with a buddy that this thread would pop back up before the end of year and GJG I won it with one day to spare.

15. nolt

nolt DONT PANIC!

what did you win?

16. Nalapombu

Millennium Member

Doesn't he have an FFL? Call the ATF and issue a complaint about what he's doing. Maybe get his FFL revoked.

Nalajr

17. Tranquillity

Tranquillity Glockaholic

I'd just like to thank the OP and everyone else for your input in this thread. I'm sorry this guy screwed you guys, but you've at least prevented him from doing it to one more. Thanks.

18. Glad I found this thread, I was looking for information to order one of the mag tube extensions, but thats okay, I'll pass.:upeyes: