2nd Amendment rally last Saturday 1/19

Discussion in 'Heart of Dixie Glockers' started by uaengineer, Jan 21, 2013.

1. I was not able to attend due to being out of state for work, but I haven't really heard anything about it in the news. Did anyone here attend, and if so, how many showed up? How did everything go? I was afraid with the parade in Tuscaloosa some would choose not to go to Montgomery.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    2nd amendment Rally - Vidalia, Ga Gun-Control Issues Feb 20, 2013
    2nd Amendment Rally Feburary 16th, Phoenix Grand Canyon Glockers Jan 21, 2013
    Anyone think a 2nd Amendment rally would send a message? Gun-Control Issues Dec 30, 2012
    Michigan Muslims rally against First Amendment Political Issues Sep 28, 2012
    Second Amendment Freedom Rally in CHICAGO? Damn right! Illinois Glockers' Club Jun 20, 2008

3. Nevermind, guess no one here went. Caught a good video of the rally on Youtube thanks to CountryBoyPrepper. Hope you're writing your reps at least...

4. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

my sheriff is pro gun even though he runs on the democratic ticket. he does so because so many old folks and blacks vote straight party line its the only way to get the uneducated voter's vote.....
  5. Guessing you live somewhere along the black belt?
  6. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

dunno where that is.....
  7. I did not get to go but I have sent emails and called everyone from Alabama in DC including the ones that I am not in their district. Wrote Montgomery too but have not gotten anything back yet.