close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

25% off on a Demo NHC Talon II?

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by ajgranda, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Hi,

Out of state dealer offered to sell me the shops demo Talon II Bobtail (DB upper, HC lower, Blk Cristobal grips) for about 25% off MSRP. Its in 99% condition and has about 200 rounds through it. I contacted NHC and they said the dealer is very reputable and that the DOM was 04/09. Should I jump on this?

Thanks

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  2. GJ1981

GJ1981 Pitying Fools

Feb 10, 2008
    If it were me I'd call/email http://www.migunslingers.com/ and see how much he could get one for in the same specs.

I'm not sure what full MSRP is but a discounted MSRP could be very close to a new price from George. To me if it is close I'd spend a few hundred more to get new over used, YMMV. To me used equals 15% or more off the regular price, not MSRP.

3. EDIT: Disregard. I've decided on the EB MA edition w/single sided safety. Through George of course. Thanks

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  4. mikegun

mikegun

Jun 22, 2006
    colorado
    rember you are not buying a Glock, in this case id get a new pistol, if it were a Glock id go, and have many times with a Glock..

5. I agree, anyway, this dealer did have a three day inspection period and NHC comes with a lifetime warranty, but you better know your 1911s when inspecting. Which I still don't. :crying: