close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

22 collecting bug suggestions

Discussion in 'Rimfire Forum' started by gryphthemyth, May 25, 2012.

1. gryphthemyth

gryphthemyth

May 14, 2010
    Dow city, Iowa
    :faint: I have recently been bitten by a rather strange collecting bug (dont laugh). I have gone nuts collectiing small novelty style mouse guns such as davis derringer, 22 NAA, and I even found an old butler 22 short. I am wondering if anyone out there has any other suggestions on these style little pocket pals I should look for as this is a new area of guns in which I have not looked at before. I am looking at fairly inexpensive 22 caliber and small models for collecting. Any suggestions/recommendations?

2. Jennings J-22, and early model if you can find it.

Beretta 21A - Can be found used at decent prices

Beretta 950BS - .22 Short

Taurus PT22

Iver Johnson TP-22

3. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    the jennings j-22 (like the raven .25acp) are the best "junk" guns out there.

if i coyld find a chrome plated J-22 in my area for under $100.00 id buy it.

4. El_Ron1

El_Ron1 AAAAAAAAGHHH!!!

Apr 15, 2004
    Redneck Sparta
    The Jennings is Craptastic©! Everybody should buy at least one to learn their lesson about potmetal crap "guns".

[​IMG]

5. Nothing to laugh about, my craving is small .25 pocket pistols, love the colts and brownings.

6. They feed well with federal bulk ammo?

These are cool guns! I've shot the PT22 and it was alot of fun. The tip-up barrel (beretta design) is really neat.

Last edited: May 27, 2012