close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

.22 ammo ?

Discussion in 'Rimfire Forum' started by captdreifus, Jan 8, 2010.

1. captdreifus

captdreifus aSun666

Jul 24, 2008
    Tempe, Arizona
    Hey GT,

Just received shipment of some Fiocci .22hp. I was wondering if anyone here has used this ammo before. The accuracy decent with this Mexican made ammo? Thanks for any input!

cd

2. Fiocci ammo should be made in Italy.

I've used some of their match ammo. It was almost as good as Ely Red.

3. mteagle1

mteagle1

Oct 17, 2008
    Great Falls, MT
    The Fiocchi 9mm & 40S&W frangible are made in Mexico, don't know about Fiocci.

4. TonyT

TonyT

Mar 14, 2009
    When I shot bullsye pistol and internanional rapid fire pstol I used the Fiochi 22 Short and 22LR premium target ammo. It was made in Italy and super accurate. I have not used either their centerfire ammo or their inexpesive rimfire ammo.

5. buddywaltemath87

buddywaltemath87

Oct 22, 2009
    According to there website....

Where are Fiocchi products made?

We have a manufacturing plant in Ozark, Missouri, where we load both shotshell and centerfire ammunition. We also import centerfire ammunition, reloading components, match grade rimfire ammunition and specialty/obsolete loads from our parent company in Italy. All products are loaded to either C.I.P. or SAAMI specifications