20th DSAS

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by randr1979, Nov 30, 2012.

1. 2 guys from here also waiting a very long time for their shadows.....same store mentioned above.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Shooters make good 1911s. Their fit and finish are very good. They export to Thailand, the US (American Tactical Imports), and Canada (Wolverine Supplies). ATI 1911s are very well sought in the US.

I asked a gunsmith when I went home about the quality of the new SAM pistols that were made using their new CNC machines, and he said the workmanship, fit and finish is generally better than Armscor pistols.

Here are two videos of Hickok 45 on Youtube using the ATI 1911 Commander:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9GFFryTD7E"]ATI 1911 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVw8SHVRBjc"]ATI 1911 Chapter 2 - YouTube[/ame]

#22 isuzu, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  3. asian_glockster

asian_glockster Hook Up!!!!!!!!

How I wish that we could do that here, I mean, we could shoot in our backyard and collect all the guns that we want.

I watch his videos because he gives reviews on guns without any BS. And it's fun watching him and wishing that you're the one shooting at his range :)

4. Sorry for late posting of photos, I can't get GT anymore on my old desktop, that's what you get for being a dinosaur. Anyway the Pro Arms Czech-made AR, looks like a HK MR556 clone, but at 240k pesos... semi-auto only.

[​IMG]

Kel-Tec SU-22:

[​IMG]

Norinco underfolder AK in 5.56:

[​IMG]

The ARs are simply rebadged Norinco CQ-As.

#24 CatsMeow, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  5. Are the AKs and M4s sold by SAM?

6. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

Yeah, I want to know too. :wavey: Anybody got an SRP on the rifleS?

7. Those are indeed sold by SAM and are simply rebadged Norincos. No I didn't ask the price but probably priced about the same (for a bare unit) as the Norincos. The underfolder AK was new, the two ARs were holdovers from the previous gunshows.