close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

2010 Dan Wesson CCO

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by pntblnk, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Had a chance to pick up a like new 2009 CCO a few weeks ago and couldn't come up with the cash. I was talking to my local dealer / ffl about the CCO and them being hard to get. He pulled up his distributor website to check availability for me and found 84 in stock.

What gives? Did Wesson up their production in 2010 based on the CCO being such a hit in 2009? I thought production quantity was limited to < 1000 units. I must have misread that in doing my research.

2. Quack

Quack Rent this space

Jan 7, 2002
    NE Ohio
    here's the scheduled 2010 production numbers:
    500 Valor Black
    500 Valor Stainless
    400 Vbob Black
    500 Vbob Stainless
    400 Guardian
    400 CCO
    500 Heritage
    200 Cbob California only
    100 PM7 California only

3. Cerebrus

Cerebrus Guest

looks kinda funny with out a flat trigger... :whistling:

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

4. How about now. :tongueout:

[​IMG]

5. Quack

Quack Rent this space

Jan 7, 2002
    NE Ohio
  6. Strange that one distributor has 84 in stock. May just have to make that 83 come Monday morning! :whistling:

7. TonyT

TonyT

Mar 14, 2009
    I have no expereince with the DW CCO. Howeveri do have the DW Pointmans in 9mm, 40 S&W and 45 ACP. The most recent ios a DW PM-9 the others are earlier Pointmans with blued frames. I cannot sing anything but the highest praises for the DW 1911's.

8. rsxr22

rsxr22

Feb 25, 2009
    Youngstown, OH
    Find out what distributor your guy is using please! We cant find any through the ones we use. Shoot me a pm if possible

9. I know, inspirations to look at.

It'll be looking like that in a few weeks when I get around to Gunkote the trigger and grips.

10. SDGlock23

SDGlock23 Glockoholic

I had heard they were hard to find also, but I rather easily found a brand new 2010.

[​IMG]

11. vmr357

vmr357

Sep 5, 2003
    Utah
    So, if the Guardian I just got is 400, did I get the last one made? Wow. It's a nice gun and I'm glad I got it.

Vern