close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

2009 Training w/Tactical Response

Discussion in 'The Georgia Club' started by KaizenUSMC, Oct 20, 2008.

1. KaizenUSMC

KaizenUSMC

Oct 13, 2008
    I'll be hosting Tactical Response 4 times in 2009 at South River Gun Club. If you're interested in some great training please register early. The classes in 2008 went "wait list" fast.

Schedule:

Fighting Pistol and Fighting Rifle Feb 7-10
    Fighting Pistol and Fighting Shotgun June 6-9

- Sean

2. KaizenUSMC

KaizenUSMC

Oct 13, 2008
    If you have any questions feel free to drop me a line. Also be sure to check out the course reviews at http://getoffthex.com.

James Yeager, Aaron Little, and Ben Thomas were our instructors and we all had a great time in Atlanta earlier this year during the Fighting Pistol/Advanced Fighting Pistol series we ran in March. Keep in mind these are open to all skill levels from the "I just got my gear yesterday and it's still in the packaging" guy/gal to the seasoned "operator".

- Sean

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008

3. wrc1000

wrc1000

Nov 10, 2008
    . . . I just registered today for the Pistol and Shotgun training in June. Really looking forward to it.

- Billy

4. KaizenUSMC

KaizenUSMC

Oct 13, 2008
    Rock ON!! Looking forward to training with you.

- Sean

5. supes

supes

Aug 28, 2008
    Eastern Georgia
    Are those three dudes going to be the instructors again for the Feb. 2009 class? If so, I do not think I have any other option other then to sign up.
    thanks

6. KaizenUSMC

KaizenUSMC

Oct 13, 2008
    Those "3 dudes" were James Yeager, Aaron Little, and Ben Thomas. I won't know until late Jan "who" from the Tactical Response Cadre will be there. I can say that all of the Tactical Response instructors are top notch.

- Sean

7. SCC

SCC Member Me

Jun 10, 2007
    kennesaw GA.
    what will be the cost ? Fighting Pistol don't have a shotgun !!!

8. KaizenUSMC

KaizenUSMC

Oct 13, 2008
    Per course costs are listed at TacticalResponse.com ($400.00 each). Also be prepared to pay a $40 per course range fee ($20 per day) - Range fee applies if you are a member or not. If you don't have a shotgun and want to attend give TacticalResponse a call. They have gear rental available.

- Sean

9. SCC

SCC Member Me

Jun 10, 2007
    kennesaw GA.
    thank you :wavey: