2 pancakes, 2 eggs, 2 sausage links, 2 strips of bacon, 2 cups of coffee

Discussion in 'Food Forum' started by Grabbrass, Dec 22, 2003.

1. THat would really hit the spot right now.

I'm burnin' on an empty tank ... small bowl of cereal at 7:00am, then missed lunch. Now 1:42pm. Even though it's after lunch, I can't get Denny's "Grand Slam" breakfast out of my head. Hell, I'm so hungry right now I'd get the Lumberjack.

I'm gonna be so hungry by 6:30pm tonight that I'll start seeing people as turkeys like Newman did Kramer.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. freepatriot

freepatriot Retired GT Mod
    Moderator Moderator

There's a place in town that serves that exact meal, unlimited coffee... and the cost is $1.99. Incredible. Food is good, too.

3. {here's a place in town that serves that exact meal, unlimited coffee... and the cost is $1.99.}

and where might that be located at?

4. no where with in 30 miles of me!! i hate you... i hate you all ^9 ^d

5. chevrofreak

chevrofreak Senior Member

And as dessert, 2 antacid tablets ;)

6. allanc

allanc "Inconceivable"

and a coronary by-pass down the road... ;P

7. And as dessert, 2 antacid tablets ....

and a coronary by-pass down the road...

I never said I eat this all the time. Actually haven't had a breakfast like that since June or so. I just started craving a Denny's Grand Slam because I had neglected to eat any lunch. Starving people rarely think of celery or tofu. (and with a japanese wife, I eat my friggin' share of tofu! ;f )

8. Hey no pancakes :(

9. freepatriot

freepatriot Retired GT Mod
    Moderator Moderator

Strathmore's Deli. THere are several of them in SoFla... look them up.

10. Fell right out of the chair.

Bravo JeepDriver. The Sig was a nice touch.

11. Jeepdriver thanks, that hit the spot. But next time, throw me down some pancakes and hash browns, too. They are "part of this complete breakfast." ;f