close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

1st Glock - the Glock 19

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by 1shot1glock, Jan 13, 2013.

Tags:
  1. 1shot1glock

1shot1glock

Dec 29, 2012
    Hey everyone! Just picked up my very first handgun, a Glock 19. After doing months of research trying to figure out which model I love the most, I decided to go with this one. Just picked it up yesterday, haven't gotten a chance to get some rounds through her, but I'm already in love. I'll update with a range report as soon as I have a chance to spend some quality time with her. I'd also like to thank you all for your posts, as some of the posts helped shape my decision. Here's some pics of her after I put on the +2 magazine extensions I bought online. Enjoy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

Jun 5, 2010
  3. AR15 guy

AR15 guy

Feb 26, 2005
    WV
  4. Very nice. Congrats on the new toy! :) Looks nice.

5. 1shot1glock

1shot1glock

Dec 29, 2012
    Thanks ya'll! It fits in my hand like a glove, and I'm sure I'll be happy with the way she shoots as well.

6. tmds3

tmds3

Nov 27, 2012
    Bedford,TX
    This was my first Glock as well, got it on Thanksgiving. I love the way it shoots and fits my hand. After shooting my dads Ruger 40 I am now looking at getting another Glock in 40 cal. Gotta love the Glock addiction

7. up1911fan

up1911fan

Mar 12, 2009
    Upper Michigan
    Congrats. I'm picking up my third G19 later this week.

8. Bikefire

Bikefire

Jan 11, 2013
    I'm in an NRA handgun safety class and shopping for my first firearm. The Glock19 is first on my list. I'm anxious to hear how it works for you. Congrats!!

9. GlockGammy

GlockGammy I

Jan 9, 2013
    California
    Congrats on a great choice. I got one last month and love it! Happy shooting

10. Jealousy/envy... I am still waiting for my State Police paperwork so I can fondle my USA-made G19 Gen 3...after fondling, then off to the range!

11. GruGrux515

GruGrux515

Dec 30, 2012
    Got my gen 4 19 a few weeks ago. Shoots like a wet dream

12. jeremy1

jeremy1

Jan 27, 2006
    Armed In Alberta
    Congrats and welcome!

You are going a to love the g19. Awesome pistol all around

13. Reconinforce

Reconinforce

Jun 23, 2012
    KC, MO
    Love love love my 3rd gen g19. I took the four day defensive handgun course at Front Sight Training school in NV and was able to get a distinguished graduate with the g19. Not bad for a smaller framed sidearm.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

14. She's a beauty! Congrats and happy shooting! I'm still in love w my G23 & G26. Looking forward to the reports.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire