close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

1911 parts for free

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by VICARA, Jul 31, 2005.

1. VICARA

VICARA

Jul 13, 2005
    SJ/The Sin City
    Below are from my 2 Trophy Match out of the box; I'm giving them away for FREE. No catch!. But i like to offer this to Phil BOGs only as guys here can easily get these parts. If you have relatives in the US and u want me to send it to them, let me know. Here's the list:
    2 hammer skeletonized blue
    1 magazine catch
    1 thump safety
    1 stainless bushing
    2 slide release blue
    1 mainspring housing arched
    2 grip safety
    1 fully adjustable rear sight (bomar? millet?)

see for yourself:
    [​IMG]

These parts are new as I modified my Trophies right after purchase. And if you need to see more closeup detail of the parts you want, let me know so I can post more pics.

2. VICARA

VICARA

Jul 13, 2005
    SJ/The Sin City
    I forget to mention, isa-isa lang for each BOG member.

3. Kiddo

Kiddo

Jun 14, 2003
    Could I have the adjustable rear sight for my incoming 1911? ;f

4. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Feb 21, 2002
    Philippines
    Sayang, naunahan ako ni Kiddo sa adjustable rears. Yung bushing na lang, pede? ;f Thanks na marami.

5. Alexii

Alexii Janeway Forever

Nov 14, 2001
    Delta Quadrant
    That's mighty generous of you VICARA!

I'm interested in the arched MSH. Will send you a PM. Thanks a lot!:)

6. paltic

paltic

Sep 11, 2003
    ang aga ng christmas!!!;a ;c ;c

pwede po ba yung wood grips? or yung small pin/spring set....or count as 1 pc. only? ;f pm ko po kayo sa address... Thank you very much!:) :cool:

7. darwin25

darwin25 Make your move

How nice of you sir.:)

Can I get a skeletonized hammer? Will send you a pm sir.

Thanks

8. ang bait nyo po sir! Can i have the slide stop. will send you pm sir. thanks... :)

9. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Oct 1, 2002
    California
    Thank you sir, marami kayong napasayang BOGs. ^c

10. Kiddo

Kiddo

Jun 14, 2003
    Ahehe. Thanks sir VICARA! :) Will pm you . :)

11. Mang Danny

Mang Danny

Jan 11, 2005
    +1 for VICARA.

sayang at bawal magpadala nang basyo, kung hindi magsa-sawa ang mga phil bogs.

12. VICARA

VICARA

Jul 13, 2005
    SJ/The Sin City
    sorry kiddo, naunahan ka ni i_am_infinity sa adjustable sight. siya ang unang nag PM sa akin kagabi. select ka na lang ng iba. I will post later parts that are taken.

paltic, those are not wooden grips but rubberized non-slip 1911 grips by Uncle Mike. actually, hindi kasama sana sa give aways,(if you check the itemized list) napasama lang sa picture. pero.......if you insist, kung kursunada mo 'dre, sige PM ka lang ng name/mailing address mo.

13. VICARA

VICARA

Jul 13, 2005
    SJ/The Sin City
    so far so good. kagagaling lang sa church; hindi ko naman na-feel ang spirit una, dahil Vietnamese yung pari and although the medium is English, dinig ko parang vietnamese. Pangalawa, I was thinking kung papano maipapadala ang mga ito sa PI. Sige, brainstorm natin.
    Here's my thing: I can send it via LBC or Alpha Cargo or any of those other sea cargo services and be there in 30 days, more or less. I can send to a Metro Manila address (that's $65, mas mahal kung sa province) to one of the BOG member who ask for a part. Kailangan yung taga Manila. I will label the parts with name and address, tapos yung tatanggap ng box, siya na lang ang bahalang magpadala sa iba. Below are the summary of requests:
    [​IMG]

yung mga wala pa, PM me your name and mailing address. Also
    if anybody has a better idea kung papano makakarating ang mga ito diyan, let me know.

I will post later yung pic ng dalawang Midway USA Master Catalog, kung maisasama ko sa box.

PS. hindi ba yung LBC ang involved recently sa attempted na pagpapadala diyan ng parts ng M16 and other high-powered? I heared couple of boxes. Ano na balita dun?

14. VICARA

VICARA

Jul 13, 2005
    SJ/The Sin City
    kiddo, got your PM
    slide release ok. u got the last one.

15. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    I just sent Vicara a PM. I earlier requested for the other hammer. However, my brother told me he has an extra hammer that he'll give me. My fellow BOGs, you may want the other hammer. Just send Vicara a message.:)

16. Alexii

Alexii Janeway Forever

Nov 14, 2001
    Delta Quadrant
    Hello VICARA--

Pending a much better suggestion, I can volunteer to receive the parts using my Quezon City office. I can then meet with the recipients at SM Megamall (seems this place is a midpoint anyway) during the afternoons/early evenings of weekdays except Thursdays.

Thanks again for your generosity!

Alexii

17. VICARA

VICARA

Jul 13, 2005
    SJ/The Sin City
    the hammer that isuzu gave up, napunta kay nrmcolt.

sorry, gunfool, i based on the time the PM was sent. nrmcolt is 07:31 PM while your's is is 10:17PM.
    kung matutuloy ako next month, i'll send u a PM or better yet will call you para mapag usapan natin yung request mo.

There are others who has not yet send their names and addresses. Paki PM na lang guys. Good news: Alexii has volunteered to receive the box then you guys will just meet at SM Mega Mall.
    Below is the updated list:
    [​IMG]

darwin25, the shipping charges, i will pay myself. Nasimulan ko na rin lang, lubus lubusin ko na. Kaya lang 30 days ang sea cargo.

Wala pang takers ng 2 grip safety, 1 thump safety and 1 magazine catch. Alexii, paki PM na lang ang info mo.

18. Alexii

Alexii Janeway Forever

Nov 14, 2001
    Delta Quadrant
    PM sent. Thanks.