$190 for PX4 night sights and installation sound right?

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by jnewguyin, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Hey guys I've been wanting to get ameriglo night sights for my Px4 and the best price i can find is 115 for the sights and 75 for the installation at a local shop. Does that sound right? thats a lot higher than glock which i understand is easier to install and more common so its cheaper but still that sounds really high for a PX4. Any input would be appreciated

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    NIB Brous Blades Mini Division, black or stonewashed, $190 shipped Edged Weapons & Related Items Nov 2, 2014
    Pre Obamacare price $44.72, Post $190.23. Political Issues Oct 4, 2013
    Puma M-1911-22 .22 LR 5" Barrel 10 Rounds Walnut Grips - $190 shipped Sponsor Showcase Mar 14, 2012
    WTS, Kahr PM9 with Two Magazines and Trijicon Night Sights Firearms Listings Yesterday at 11:46 PM
    Man allegedly kills neighbor over late-night mowing The Okie Corral Yesterday at 9:59 PM

3. PhotoFeller

Silver Member

The Ameriglo sights being installed on my G19 cost $139 plus $35 for installation. I'm paying more than it would cost at the upcoming gun show, but I want my local gunsmith to have the business.

$75 for your install sounds a bit high unless some hand fitting is required.

#2 PhotoFeller, Nov 3, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  4. WWJBD

Holy crap. I paid for my sites ($79.00 for ameriglo IDots) at my local shop/range and they put them on for FREE!

For 75 bucks you could get a glock installation tool, glock mat, and some lactate and still have money left over. That way you couldndo as many installs as you wanted.

5. That's way too much.

6. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member
    CLM

$190??

No, it does not sound right.

:faint:

7. Armchair Commando

Armchair Commando Long Range Guru

8. Where do you live? If you're near me bring me a 12 pack and I'll install them and teach you how to do it so you never have to think about paying $190 for this again :wavey:

9. AmeriGlo does not make sights for the PX4. About ten years ago we made sights for the short-lived Beretta Vertec. Unless the PX4 shares dovetail dimensions with some other make/model, those are not AmeriGlo sights.