close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

$1700 gouge for the DW PM9

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by bikewriter, Jan 1, 2012.

1. bikewriter

bikewriter

Jan 26, 2011
  2. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan CLM

Nov 24, 2005
    Troy
    You can buy a Les Baer cheaper than a DW? What's the world coming to? :faint:

3. Quack

Quack Rent this space

Jan 7, 2002
    NE Ohio
    DW knows that the COTEP folks will pay for it.

4. HAIL CAESAR

HAIL CAESAR Senior Member

Mar 1, 2007
    In my shop
    Stupid people abound. There is a gun shop in Indy that sells Glock's for a grand and supposedly sells them by the truckload. You can't blame the seller for people that have a shallow gene pool.

5. Wade-19

Wade-19

Sep 24, 2007
    St. Louis
    Reminds me of a dealer around here that had Glocks for 749.99. I asked him why the price on Glocks was so high and he said because they are hard to get ! I told him another dealer very close by had them for 508. Guy says they must be overstocked ! I say how can that be if Glocks are hard to get ? No answer just a pissed off look . Lol

6. TTM65

TTM65

Jul 5, 2006
    Central Florida
    I don't see the fascination, I would not buy a DW let alone an overpriced one. The one thing that remains true is the auction sites attract a lot of people willing to spend a bunch of money on silly things.

7. deadite

deadite Groovy.

Sure, the price is too high, buy you're missing out on a really great 1911 if you wouldn't buy one. Mine have been great with a consistent quality that rivals any new production Colt I've seen lately.

Deadite