close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

17 year old burgler spends 10 hours stuck in chimney

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by jacquejet, Nov 17, 2011.

1. jacquejet

jacquejet

Oct 18, 2004
    Chapel Hill, NC
  2. Kadetklapp

Kadetklapp Methberry PD

Jan 2, 2007
    Little town I work in had a guy try and break in to the IGA thru the air vent above the deli. He got stuck and spent about 12 hours in there. By the time we found him he was begging us to shoot him. The deputy marshal who found him described him as looking like "a little canned ham."

3. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::needspics:

"...reported that the teen allegedly gave police a false name, but that an officer who had dealt with him before recognized him."

It has America's Dumbest Criminal written all over this. And, I want to see a picture of his DA stuck in that chimney. OK, so I am being cruel.

4. Probably more punishment then the courts would hand out

5. ROFL - I heard about that, the part that REALLY made me laugh was this though:

It's bad enough he was stupid enough to get stuck, but to give a false name on top of everything? Idiot !

6. TKOFaith

TKOFaith The InTIMidator

Jul 6, 2011
    Western Wisconsin
    According to the article, it was the homeowner who was going to use the $500 for taxes.

7. collim1

collim1 Shower Time!

Mar 14, 2005
    USA
    They should have strapped a bulldog to the top of the chimney and fed it chili dogs and Indian food for three days before getting that POS unstuck.

God I hate a burlgar.

8. MB-G26

MB-G26 Bk2MiscResource Lifetime Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Missing Sharon
    SHYTE!

I NOW need a new keyboard :rofl:

9. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Jul 12, 2007
    Nah, not cruel at all. I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of his AG stuck in the chimney too... :whistling:

Randy