close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

12 gauge mag tube extension help

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by dajcarroll, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I'm looking for the best magazine tube extension kit for a Winchester 1300 Ranger. Since it is a non-Defender model it has a cap of 5 rounds. I'd like to add more to that 7-8 total. Why didn't I just get the Defender you ask? I got a great deal on a Ranger 1300 with a 22" deer slug (cyl bore/open choke) barrel, and I'm a sucker for wood stocks and rifle sights. It also came with a mounted Simmons ProDiamond scope. I had to jump on this deal. I want to make this:
    [​IMG]
    Look a little more like this:
    [​IMG]

I realize I have a Winchester comparing it to a Remington. Its mainly the mag extenstion setup. I like tactical, but a sucker for the older style. Anybody know of a well made reliable mag extension for the 1300? I've found a few, but with mixed reviews. Any help would be appreciated!

G19 - Gen 3
    G37 - Gen 3
    Winchester 1300 Ranger 12 Ga.
    NEF Pardner SBI 12 Ga.
    Savage 24 O/U - .22LR/410

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
  2. Tacstar makes mine. I run a 10+1 on my 1300 and it has been perfect.. Love my Winchester.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012