close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

12 gauge door breach for Fabarm FP6 - Where to buy?

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by Simplejack, Apr 18, 2012.

1. I can not find a 12 gauge door breach for my Fabarm FP6
    Parts seem to be so rare for this gun that I pretty much can't find anything for it and I even contacted Fabarm and they pretty much don't know either as the only place they could give me was one place in Canada..
    Can anyone else find one for this gun?
    I just want it for the looks as I also plan to add a flash light and I red dot sight later in the future.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2012

2. Buffering

Buffering The Cooler

Aug 8, 2005
    Rocking the Casbah
  3. Thanks. I could call it a eye poker for when you run out of ammo if that makes it sound better :supergrin:

4. Buffering

Buffering The Cooler

Aug 8, 2005
    Rocking the Casbah
    Only someone from or near Gray's Harbor would say that.

:tongueout:

5. The ones on that site are ugly.. :( The only ones that I have seen that look good are the ones made by Fabarm..

6. tango44

tango44

Jun 16, 2005
    Miami Florida
    Tagged, also looking for sights and accs for my Martial Ultra Short 14'

7. CrackerJack86

CrackerJack86 Gun Guru

Dec 30, 2011
    White Plains Alabama
    Ive got an FP6 as well,Im planning on buying the factory extension tube and the muzzle breacher as well as the "Multi chokes" from the shooting edge(theshootingedge.com) they are out of Canada yes but the will ship. I have to say its sad people dont know what their missing out on these shotguns. This shotgun has the smoothest action Ive ever felt, beating out my Benelli Nova. I got mine without a box so Im looking for one of them.

8. kc8ykd

kc8ykd

Oct 6, 2005
    michigan
    keep an eye on CDNN, a couple summers ago they had some chokes available for about $40/ea.

i also grabbed a mag extension that turned out to be from Choate (http://www.riflestock.com/)

i'd love to find a single-point sling adapter too, the plate style, like on an AR

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  9. glockman99

glockman99 Millennium Member

Jul 1, 1999
    Hoquiam, WA USA
    Watch it man!...I'm here in Grays Harbor...Hoquiam, WA.:supergrin:.

10. glockman99

glockman99 Millennium Member

Jul 1, 1999
    Hoquiam, WA USA
    BTW...I'd skip the door breacher, UNLESS you actually plan on becoming a "mall-ninja", busting down doors...