close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

11 year old boy stops man attacking mom with his BB gun

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by jacquejet, Nov 23, 2011.

1. SixkillerEnterprises

SixkillerEnterprises

Aug 16, 2011
    Good kid. I'm glad that he and his mom are okay.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2011

2. merlynusn

merlynusn

Nov 16, 2007
    NC
    When I was a kid, my sister's boyfriend broke into our house while I was home sick from school. I pulled a starter pistol on him and he left. He had given some stupid excuse about why he was in the house.

Needless to say my Dad was pretty pissed at me (not to mention him). He was mad at me because of the fact that if it wasn't him, it could have been someone a lot more dangerous who may have had a weapon and all I had was a starter pistol, which looks real. That was when I learned that if you pull a gun on someone, it had better be a real gun and be loaded and you had better be willing to use it.

While good on the kid for helping him Mom, thankfully the guy wasn't more dangerous who did something bad to the kid.

3. It's not the size of the dog in the fight...

4. MadMonkey

MadMonkey Spershul Furces

Aug 18, 2010
    TX
    I've had to gently (HAH) steer kids away from CC'ing Airsoft pistols before. Can't be too harsh on them though since when I was a kid I probably would have thought it was a good idea too.

5. Cochese

Cochese Most mackinest CLM

Jun 30, 2004
    Unmarked Rustbox
    Improvise, adapt, overcome.

Nice work, son.

:patriot:

6. Too bad they didn't give him a .22lr instead :tongueout: