close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

10mm CZ?

Discussion in 'CZ Club' started by BOOSTED12A, Dec 14, 2011.

1. BOOSTED12A

BOOSTED12A sequestered!

im wondering if a 40SW could be converted to 10MM with the use of an EAA barel/mag? just bench racing here. i know the CZs are well built but not sure about the EAAs. any thoughts?

2. DWARREN123

DWARREN123 Grumpy Old Guy

Jan 25, 2008
    Clarksville, Tn.
    I believe you would have to start with a 45 ACP or such since the 40 S&W is shorter than the 10mm. It is what they do with Glocks. :supergrin:

3. clarkstoncz

clarkstoncz

Sep 28, 2006
    EAA Witness in 10mm is a larger framed gun that the .40s.

No forty would last very long at 10mm pressures.

[​IMG]

I owned a witness 10 for over 12 years.

I'm currently talking a friend into buying a Tanfoglio, as he already owns a few CZs,
    and wants to try out a CZ clone.

You really can't go wrong by copying a CZ75.

KEV

[​IMG]

4. Thw "wonder finish" ones are... stick with the G20/G29, you'll be happier!

5. Bret

Bret Crimping Master

Jan 21, 2003
    North Georgia
    I'd suggest getting a Witness Match in 10mm. The slide is heavier and thicker than the regular Witness 10mm.
    [​IMG]
    I bought a 9mm Witness Match and had it converted to 9x23. It runs like a champ. The Witness Match pistols can be had for about $550 online. That's a great deal when you compare what you're getting versus the CZ's. BTW, I own a good number of CZ's along with three Witness pistols. The quality and reliability of the Witness pistols is every bit as good as CZ pistols.