close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

100,000 abortions per year

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by SIG-SOG, Dec 14, 2012.

1. SIG-SOG

SIG-SOG

Dec 23, 2009
    DFW
    100,000 per year in New York alone. How many people who are pro abortion are anti gun. How many that weep for these angels taken so tragically today have had an unborn child sucked out of their womb so as not to be inconvenienced? Hypocritical ****s.

2. SIG-SOG

SIG-SOG

Dec 23, 2009
    DFW
    I respect your right. Now respect mine and back off (not you fox but those anti gun nuts).

3. Dalton Wayne

Dalton Wayne Epic mustache Millennium Member

Apr 5, 1999
    Central Florida
    Take your agenda elsewhere this is not the time or place

<-----Pro choice here
    Just to bad one more abortion of that sick ****** that shot up the school didn't happen....

4. Kablam

Kablam

Jan 12, 2005
    How is this not the time or place? Sig Sog started a thread. If you don't like it, don't participate. Or is it hard to reconcile how badly it makes one feel for the children killed today, yet have no feelings whatsoever about the 1 million plus children killed every year through choice?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
  5. Dalton Wayne

Dalton Wayne Epic mustache Millennium Member

Apr 5, 1999
    Central Florida
    Anti abortion people are just like gun grabbers, you can't even let the bodies cool before you spew your garbage, have some respect, this is not about abortion give it a rest go stand at a clinic somewhere with your signs or better yet go adopt several poor unwanted kids :steamed:

6. SIG-SOG

SIG-SOG

Dec 23, 2009
    DFW
    Thanks Kablam. Confusing times and a sad day in America.

7. SIG-SOG

SIG-SOG

Dec 23, 2009
    DFW
    It isn't about abortion. It's about peoples conflicting views. It's not about you either - you could never have an abortion.

8. Kablam

Kablam

Jan 12, 2005
    Yeah, just like gun grabbers. :upeyes: I'll let you exercise your choice to kill babies all day long. Not my place to stop you. You a woman by the way? Just don't come weeping to me about one massacre when you can ignore another.

9. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    Being against the termination of a developing human life.... What a horrible position. :whistling:

10. When you see all these "pro-choice" talking heads in the MSM bemoaning the loss of these 20 "innocent lives", one cannot escape the contradiction...

And when someone points out inconsistencies in your personal politics, perhaps wisdom would dictate a fresh re-evaluation of these positions rather than lashing out at the messenger.

11. Foxtrotx1

Foxtrotx1

Jan 29, 2010
    Scottsdale AZ
    Eagle eggs don't grow inside of women.

12. Blast

Blast 'nuff said

Aug 2, 2002
    NKY/Cincinnati area
    You miss the point.:upeyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. The Machinist

The Machinist No Compromise

Sep 20, 2009
    The Left Coast
    It's about the sickening culture of death in this country. It's relevant.

14. sheriff733

sheriff733 NRA LIFE MEMBER

Nov 4, 2007
    I pointed out the same thing in another thread last night. Glad someone else sees the insanity there.

15. sheriff733

Nov 4, 2007
    Political issues form. Nobody said anything about a school shooting in this thread, except you.

Maybe you need to take your agenda elsewhere. It's not the time or place for the topics you have brought up.

16. sheriff733

Nov 4, 2007
    Again, this is an abortion thread. Nobody has mentioned dead bodies in reference to the elementary school shooting, besides you. If you would like to discuss abortion like an adult, feel free to contribute to the thread.

If you feel that you can't take emotion out of it, and can't seem to stop talking about the most recent tragedy, perhaps try a thread pertaining to that.

17. Paul7

Paul7 New Guy

Dec 16, 2004
    East of Eden
    Made me a little sick watching Obama wipe a tear away yesterday, this from the guy that supports partial-birth abortions. You wouldn't do that to a dog.

18. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    Would you be bothered if 20 partial birth abortions were preformed in the same room at the same time?